International Conference of War Veteran Ministers
Healing Nation and World
We reach out to policy makers in our nation and to veterans around the world.
- At virtually every Annual Convocation, we have approved several Peace and Justice Statements on topics important to veterans and to our nation.
- We have now been represented at three international veterans conferences.
- In November 2000, Rev. Philip Salois, then President of the National Conference of Viet Nam Veteran Ministers, our former name, attended the second Tbilisi International Conference of Veterans and Victims of War. Father Phil is also National Chaplain for Vietnam Veterans of America. His report may be read on this site.
- In July 1999 the first Tbilisi International Conference of Veterans and Victims of War was held in Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia. Our President, Rev. Philip Salois helped arrange the conference and delivered two presentations. His report from this meeting may also be read on this site.
- In 1997 the World Veteran Conference met in Dubrovnik, Croatia. . Our President, Rev. Philip Salois, attended and discussed PTSD and spiritual healing with veterans from around the world.
- Our Global Links page displays links to the veteran organizations with whom we have made (and maintain) contact.
About Us |
Events and Projects |
Pastoral Care for Trauma Survivors
Support for Chaplains|
Peace and Justice Statements
Sign Guestbook |
Spiritual Healing For Veterans |
World Veteran Outreach |
Pathways to Promise
Spiritual Healing for Veterans Section Directory:
Spiritual Healing Retreats |
Warrior's Pledge |
Contact a Veteran Minister |
©1999-2008 International Conference of War Veteran Ministers, founded in 1990 as the National Conference of Viet Nam Veteran Ministers. All Rights Reserved. The International Conference of War Veteran Ministers and National Conference of Viet Nam Veteran Ministers are registered trademarks. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ICWVM is funded by membership dues, donations, and major grants from organizations believing in our work. Contact information for officers and webmaster on separate page. This page last updated August 11, 2009.